Sunday, June 10, 2007

HASHIGO!!!

Hey guys, here's a new restaurant that my friend Jimmy started up in South Orange County. The name of the restaurant is Hashigo and they specialize in Korean and tofu dishes.

I've been there for lunch many times and i highly recommend the food and the great service. The place is a cool place to hang out and chill for happy hour and dinner.

It's located at 3033 Bristol St. Suite M in Costa Mesa, CA.




If you guys get a chance, please stop by for lunch or dinner and tell Jimmy that Michael from Visual Exposure sent you.. :)

Thanks!
Visual Exposure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice! I stopped by Hashigo Korean Kitchen last weekend and it was awesome! I never tried Korean food but man..everything had so much flavor. I never knew Korean BBQs were that tasty! And the service was great. I'm planning to go back this weekend with some friends an try their sake tasting and their famous chicken wings. And the server Eugene told me that they are in the midst of opening Hashigo Sushi in Huntington Beach on Beach Blvd. & Main St. They are supposed to open in September this year. I cannot wait because I live in HB. Cool.