Thursday, November 01, 2007

I had the wonderful opportunity to visit DC and NY this past October with some friends. October 3rd through the 7th was spent in DC for a friends' wedding, then a small group of us went onto NY for another four days. This was a much needed vacation away from the daily grind and I really appreciated the time off.

Here's the hotel where we stayed in DC, or rather VA. This was a Hyatt hotel and I was pleasantly surprised on how nice the room was.


Jefferson Memorial
















The World War II Memorial.

Look, we went to the Philippines..








One of the reflection pools near Lincoln Memorial






Lincoln Memorial















Here are some friends trying to see if the President was home.

On one of our free days, we decided to head down to Georgetown to walk and take pictures.

Georgetown University



I've been finding myself shooting alot of doors lately. I know it's been done, but im just intrigued with how some doors are designed.






Yep, that's a green fire hydrant.. I just thought it was a cool pic.

Some graffiti in Georgetown.


We had a chance to visit Tudor Place, Historic House and Garden










Thanks for viewing, I should have the NY pictures up shortly when I find the time.

Thanks for viewing!

Michael

No comments: