Wednesday, September 26, 2007

09.09.2007 - Classic Car show in Corona Del Mar (CDM). I have recently signed up with the Good Guys through my work and as part of my first duties, was to help out at and manage the VIP section at the Classic Car show. The day started out early morning for orientation and assignments. I was unable to take pictures during the early part of the day, but i was able to bust out my camera and take pictures after my shift was over.

There were alot of people who attended the show and it was at times difficult for me to take pictures of the full lenght of the car, so i paid attention to more of the details. One of the cool things about these classic cars were their hood ornaments. These things are huge compared to today's standards, but still pretty unique.

This was the view from the upper VIP house:




Here's a Grey Lambo
















A pretty cool looking Hudson. Almost like the Hudson Hornet from the movie Cars..




Check out this massive hood ornament. Im surprised the driver is able to see through the front window.












































Here's one of the coolest flame paint jobs at the show. And it was on a Stingray.






One of the coolest and most unique car at the show, was a silver Callaway C16 convertable. This bad boy has a Supercharged super-Vette motor that creates between 560 and 616 horsepower. Talk about a monster!!










and the last picture is of me.. yay!


sorry for all of the pictures, but i hope you've enjoyed.

Thank you for viewing!

Visual Exposure

No comments: