Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Better late than never.. :)

On 06.30.2007, I shot another wedding with Harvard Photography all the way up in Pasadena. A bit far of a drive for me, since this was the first wedding i've shot in the L.A. area, but it was worth it.. Rachel and Randy were absolutely amazing, and i feel jealous to see the amount of love and passion these two had throughout the day. I only wish I could find a fraction of the connection and love with that special lady (whomever you are) that these two had for one another. They were amazing!

The traffic was a nightmare all the way up the 5fwy, and things didnt clear up until I reached the 710. I seriously thought i was gonna be late for the pre-wedding ceremony.

anyway, onto the pictures.




This was Rachel's shoes. I loved it, because the shoe totally fit her bubbley personality..


Here are some shots of Rachel being goofy before getting dressed:




Look at that goofy face..












Here are the groom and groomsmen..




And a very pretty and very sweet friend of theirs, who brought her own camera and basically followed me around the entire day to shoot both wedding parties..


Where the ceremony was held:


The romantics:




The bride and groom dancing.


This was a cool little pic, where the videographer was getting a close up of the bubbles and placed his lights right near the glass.. although, come to think of it, it now looks like beer.. oh well.. :)


Again, a wonderful time with a great couple. I wish them the very best.

Thank you for reading!

Visual Exposure

No comments: